Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Join Sarah Tomes and me in the Committed Business Launch Membership
- An explanation of what a sales funnel is and why the traditional funnel is no longer working.
- The factors to consider when assessing your current funnel to determine if it’s time to change it more of a relationship marketing approach.
- The importance of curating specific content so you attract the right audience.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
Online marking is ever-changing and we need to regularly update our strategies accordingly.
That’s exactly why our in-house Facebook and Instagram marketing expert, Sarah Tomes, is back on the show for the first episode in a two-part series.
In this episode, Sarah explains exactly what you can do right now to make sure your Facebook and Instagram funnels are growing your list with the right people.
How to Take Action:
- Evaluate your current funnel to see if it’s converting at an appropriate rate or if it’s time to switch to a relationship marketing approach.
- Create specific content and begin providing it to your ideal audience without asking for anything in return.
- Join us in my business mentorship and mastermind, The Committed.
[Tweet “Online marking is ever-changing and we need to regularly update our strategies accordingly.”]