Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
- The two main types of online courses.
- What needs to be done before you launch any type of online course.
- How to convert an existing course into an updated business model that provides the life you want.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
Despite the common misconception, launching an online course doesn’t mean you get to work less. It just means you get to work differently.
If you’re looking to scale up your business while scaling back your time, you might be considering creating your first online course.
If that’s the case, you cannot afford to miss this episode!
How to Take Action:
- Download: The Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Online Business Model That’s Right for You
- Check out How to Successfully Layout Your First Online Course in 1 Day
- Join me in my business mentorship and mastermind, The Committed.
[Tweet “Despite the common misconception, launching an online course doesn’t mean you get to work less.”]