Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
- An explanation of what a lifestyle entrepreneur is and three signs that you’re one.
- The first five steps you should take to build a lifestyle entrepreneur business.
- Define your life.
- Define your zone of genius.
- Define your passion.
- Define your business model.
- Calculate your profit plan.
- A quick breakdown of the various business models you can choose from.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
Summer’s fast approaching and that means it’s time for adventure in the Beach household.
If you’re anything like me, the appeal of being an entrepreneur is being able to travel, have adventures, and spend time with your family.
The only way you’re going to have the freedom to live your ideal lifestyle is if you design your business in a way that supports that lifestyle.
That’s why I’m bringing you the first part in a four-part business training series during the entire month of Month. So, take a listen to this episode and don’t forget to subscribe or come back next week for part two!
How to Take Action:
- Download The Ultimate Guide To The Online Business Model That’s Right For You
- Sign-up for my free Zone of Genius Workshop
- Join me in my business mentorship and mastermind, The Committed.
[Tweet “The only way you’re going to have the freedom to live your ideal lifestyle is if you design your business in a way that supports that lifestyle.”]