This episode contains explicit language.
Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Download April Beach’s Life-First Yearly Calendar
- An explanation of why being intentional with your plans for 2019 can make help your business be more successful.
- A breakdown of the five steps that will help you maximize your time and efforts in 2019.
- How the Beach family utilizes this method to plan out our lives and businesses a year in advance.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
It’s taken me 15 years to perfect the art of being able to plan out an entire year of my business ahead of time.
Today, I’m sharing what I learned over all that time so you can know how to do the same thing!
While planning out an entire year ahead of time can benefit everyone, it’s especially critical if you’re planning, launching, or have already launched your business but feel a little over the place.
Here is a little secret for you …
In order to create a life-first business, you actually have to put your life first.
I know that can seem scary when you’re not making money yet or not hitting your financial goals but it’s incredibly important to the success of your business.
What better way to put your life first than by actually scheduling right into your business?
In addition to helping keep your priorities straight, planning all of 2018 ahead of time, will help you stay focused, know exactly what to work on and when, allow time for professional development, and have more control over your schedule.
How to Take Action:
- Download April Beach’s Life-First Yearly Calendar
- Join us for Entrepreneur Commitment Week 2019
- Post a picture of your 2019 calendar on Instagram and tag @sweetlife_entrepreneur
[Tweet “In order to create a life-first business, you actually have to put your life first.“]
SweetLife Launch: 3 Month Business Mentorship