Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Ask Sarah your questions in my FREE Facebook community
- Why you shouldn’t boost your posts.
- Why you absolutely need to install a Facebook pixel.
- The types of posts you should use for your ads and how to determine which ones work best for your audience.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
There’s a gap between entrepreneurs who don’t have a ton of money to invest in ads and others who’re ready to invest thousands of dollars into ads each month.
Luckily, our guest this week is fully aware of this gap and can help people on both sides.
Sarah Tomes is a certified digital marketer, the founder of Tomes Social Media, and our in-house Facebook and Instagram marketing expert who’s back on the show to help you get started with Facebook ads before we head into 2020.
So, if you’re wanting to get started with Facebook or Instagram ads but you don’t have thousands to invest in hiring a digital marketer and running ads, this is the episode for you.
How to Take Action:
- Connect with Sarah and me in my FREE Facebook community
- Implement Sarah’s advice over the next 6 weeks to see which type of ads will work best for you in 2020.
- Join me in my business mentorship and mastermind, SweetLife Launch.
[Tweet “There’s a gap between entrepreneurs who don’t have a ton of money to invest in ads and others who’re ready to invest thousands of dollars into ads each month.”]
Sarah Tomes’ Facebook Ads Course | Scroll Stopping Ads Power Hour
Sarah Tomes’ Facebook Mastermind Support Group
Facebook Pixel Helper for Chrome
The SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast | Episode #125: What You Absolutely Must Know About Facebook And Instagram Marketing Right Now – Part 1 – Sarah Tomes
The SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast | Episode #126: What You Absolutely Must Know About Facebook And Instagram Marketing Right Now – Part 2 – Sarah Tomes
The SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast | Episode #148: How to Nail Your Online Business Pre-Launch And Build Relationships With Your Audience Faster