Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
- How the face of online marketing is going back to a grassroots relationship-building model.
- The four levels of Pat Flynn’s superfans pyramid.
- The struggle I’ve personally experienced with making connections recently in my own business and why Pat’s message resonates with me so deeply.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
Online business is rapidly changing, and authentic relationship building is taking the lead.
That’s why I’ve brought the incredible Pat Flynn on the show to talk about how to create a deep connection with your audience and have people follow you faithfully.
Pat is a father, husband, and entrepreneur who lives and works in San Diego. He owns several successful online businesses and is a professional blogger, keynote speaker, Wall Street Journal Best-Selling author and host of the Smart Passive Income and Ask Pat podcasts; which have earned a combined total of over 60 million downloads!
Pat has won multiple awards and has been featured in publications such as The New York Times and Forbes. He’s also an adviser for ConvertKit, Leadpages, Teachable, and other companies in the digital marketing arena.
If you’ve been trying to build your followers, but the connection just isn’t there or if you’ve been trying to apply automation and funnels to your relationship building, this is an episode you can’t afford to miss.
How to Take Action:
- Grab your copy of Pay Flynn’s Book | Superfans: The Easy Way to Stand Out, Grow Your Tribe, and Build a Successful Business.
- Brainstorm some ways to implement Pat’s advice into how you build relationships with your followers.
- Join me in my business mentorship and mastermind, The Committed.
[Tweet “Online business is rapidly changing, and authentic relationship building is taking the lead.”]