Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
- The things you need to know before choosing a website platform.
- Why you need to have an email marketing manager.
- The importance of graphic design software and stock photos.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
Sometimes the things that slow entrepreneurs down are the easy and obvious things.
The purpose of this episode, and the next one, is two answer specific questions to help you get over your fear of technology and help you make really clear decisions on how to move forward with technology.
This episode is for those of you who’re in the process of launching your business. But, what if you’re past that point and you’re focusing on scaling your business? Don’t worry. I’ve got you covered in next week’s episode!
How to Take Action:
- Review the items below and follow the advice given in this episode to decide which options you’ll choose.
- HAVE MORE QUESTIONS? Join my Free Business Launch Coaching Session! 1st Thursday of each month. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
- Join me in my business mentorship and mastermind, The Committed.
[Tweet “Sometimes the things that slow entrepreneurs down are the easy and obvious things.”]
April’s Favorite Tech to Launch Resources
Kajabi – 28 Day Free Trial
Email Marketing Manager:
ConvertKit – Free Trial
Our go-to WordPress Designer and Developer is
www.bluerth.com (Tell Katie I sent you)
*Note I do not recommend Wix at this time
Other Links Mentioned:
The SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast | Episode #00: Lifestyle Entrepreneur Manifesto
The SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast | Episode #20: 4 Things To Know Before Building Your Website