Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Visit SweetLifeCo.com to learn more about our giving initiatives.
- An explanation of what it means to be a social entrepreneur.
- Sitinee’s journey of selling her home and moving her family of seven to three different cities in 15 months so they can collectively decide where they want to live life on their terms.
- The two opportunities Sitinee has for entrepreneurs and their children to become more involved in service projects.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
The holiday season is upon us and that means now is the perfect time to finally become a social entrepreneur!
Not only is our guest this week, Sitinee Sheffert, a social entrepreneur, but she is also a blogger and speaker with a passion for empowering kids to make a difference.
She is also the founder of Giving Artfully, a platform that connects crafters with volunteer opportunities, and Giving Artfully Kids; which is a program that inspires kids to spread kindness through crafting-based service projects.
Together with her husband, who is also an entrepreneur, Sitinee is raising five children and homeschooling them so they grow up learning they have the opportunity to design the life they want and can live it on their terms.
If you’re a parent entrepreneur who’s looking to defy the status quo, if you’re looking for opportunities to make an impact outside of your business, or if you’re looking for simple opportunities to help your children make an impact and be part of giving initiative that you don’t have time to create or figure out on your own, this episode is for you!
How to Take Action:
- Join Sitinee Sheffert’s Giving Artfully Kids Program
- Become a Giving Artfully Instructor
- Visit SweetLifeCo.com to learn more about our giving initiatives