Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Download Andi Forness’ FREE Guide: A Dating Profile That Attracts Your Ideal Guy
- How practicing healthy receiving in your relationship will carry over into your business.
- Examples of how you can starting practicing healthy receiving right now.
- How online dating is just like online marketing (and how being good at one can improve the other).
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
Andi Forness is an online dating coach who’s been published in Mind Body Green, Greatest, Austin Woman Magazine, Thrive Global and has been quoted in Forbes, Bravo TV, Men’s Health, and more!
Andi helps single, high-achieving, analytical women use online dating as a personal development program so they can finally find Mr. Right and feel fulfilled in all areas of their life.
One of the ones Andi relates dating to entrepreneurship is by pointing out that online dating is just like online marketing.
Whether you’re single or have been married for 20+ years as I have, this episode has something for everyone. So, take a listen now to find out the other ways dating (even your spouse) can help improve your business!
Below is a list of items Andi mentioned in the episode as examples of things that might be on your daily list of activities:
- Calling the phone company
- Making appointments for your kids
- Unloading the dishwasher
- Creating content
- Checking in with friends
- Spending time in your free Facebook group
- Eating healthy
- Taking a nap
How to Take Action:
- Download Andi Forness’ FREE Guide: A Dating Profile That Attracts Your Ideal Guy
- Using the list above as a guide, write out your list of typical daily activities in order of how you typical prioritize them. Then, evaluate the list to see if it aligns with what you really want your day to look like.
- Join me in my business mentorship and mastermind, The Committed.
[Tweet “One of the ones Andi relates dating to entrepreneurship is by pointing out that online dating is just like online marketing.”]