Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Download Regan Walsh’s Guide: 3 Life-Changing Ways to Shift From Survival Mode to Purpose Mode
- How this expert life coach designs her own life; including her strict rating system for deciding which opportunities to pursue.
- How Regan coaches her clients to take control and organize their life and business.
- Regan’s mission to give away a million dollars by the time she’s fifty.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
Regan Walsh is a mother of two, speaker, and an NYU certified Life Coach whose gift is helping women get from a point of total survival mode to walking into their purpose.
She is a contributor to Forbes and the Harvard Business Review and has also been featured by Elite Daily, Bustle, FabFitFun, Smart Business, and more.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed and like you’re doing 1,000 different things without any of them actually moving forward towards your goals and purpose, this is one you won’t want to miss.
How to Take Action:
- Download Regan Walsh’s Guide: 3 Life-Changing Ways to Shift From Survival Mode to Purpose Mode
- Connect with Regan Walsh on Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Visit Regan Walsh’s Website.
[Tweet “Regan’s gift is helping women get from a point of total survival mode to walking into their purpose.“]
The SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast | Episode 02: Don’t Make Perfect the Enemy
Greg McKeowon’s Book | Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less