Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Alex Miranda’s Launch in 2 Days Program
- How Alex sees the Bible as a book on how to run a business.
- The importance of discovering your calling and then shaping your business around it.
- The 3 steps you can take right now to incorporate your spiritual life into your business operations.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
I don’t hide the fact that I’m a Christian but I also don’t regularly talk about it on the podcast.
However, I do strongly believe in being transparent about your core beliefs when you’re in a place of leadership and, seeing that it’s Easter week, I felt the need to address the often-confusing dilemma of mixing your faith with your business.
Alex Miranda is a former Miami nightclub promoter who, after having a “come to Jesus” moment, left the nightclubs behind to start the Daily Godpreneur; a personal development brand for Christian entrepreneurs.
One topic that’s always been of interest to me as a Christian entrepreneur, is the balance between needing money but not worshiping it.
During part of our conversation, Alex summed it beautifully when he said, “The profits are a byproduct of me doing what I’m born to do.”
How to Take Action:
- Post a picture of your favorite Christmas tradition and tag @sweetlife_entrepreneur
- While you’re on Instagram, check out the picture I mentioned of my street beautifully lit with tea lights.
- Join us for Entrepreneur Commitment Week 2019
[Tweet “The profits are a byproduct of me doing what I’m born to do.“]
Alex Miranda’s Program | Launch in 2 Days
Alex Miranda’s Book | Discovering Your Calling as an Entrepreneur