Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Download Rachel Brenke’s FREE Legal Checklist for Your Business
- The difference between a copyright and a trademark (and how to go about researching, filing, and protecting yourself).
- The grey area around the use of “free” images that could cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- How to protect the work you’re paying to have created for you and make sure you have the ownership rights to it.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
Rachel Brenke is an attorney with an MBA who survived cancer while raising five children. She is also the Founder of the Business Bites Podcast, has launched several successful brands, authored five books, and is Team USA athlete.
Most topics in this episode are going to be uncomfortable, but they’re critical so you need to pull up your big-girl britches.
No matter if you’re just starting out, have been in business for a while, or you think you’ve already got your legal bases covered, you need to listen to Rachel’s wisdom and expert advice in this episode.
How to Take Action:
- Download Rachel Brenke’s FREE Legal Checklist for Your Business
- Visit Rachel Brenke’s Website
- Check out Rachel Brenke’s Business Bites Podcast
[Tweet “Most topics in this episode are going to be uncomfortable, but they’re critical so you need to pull up your big-girl britches.“]
The United States Patent and Trademark Office’s Trademark Database