Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Download Dr. Cortney Baker’s 30-page step-by-step Resource Guide for Unlimited Success
- Why you need to take the emotions out of difficult conversations with your clients.
- The five steps that will help you appropriately manage critical conversations with your clients.
- The importance of keeping everything in writing and having all your legal ducks in a row when it comes to navigating these unpleasant situations.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
It can be gutting to learn a client is unhappy with your work, but it’s unrealistic to think it will never happen. So, while this might be an unpleasant topic, it’s one we have to talk about.
Helping us tackle this topic is Dr. Cortney Baker. Cortney is an award-winning entrepreneur, podcast host, research, author, Tedx speaker, and a nationally-recognized authority on women’s leadership. She has been featured by Fox News, Forbes, iHeartRadio, Huffington Post, and more.
As a leadership expert, mentor, and business coach to female entrepreneurs and mother of three, Cortney is passionate about inspiring and empowering women to lead with greatness.
How to Take Action:
- Download Dr. Cortney Baker’s 30-page step-by-step Resource Guide for Unlimited Success
- Connect with me on Instagram, @sweetlife_entrepreneur, and let me know if you’ve ever had a critical conversation with your client and what you learned from it.
- Join me in my business mentorship and mastermind, The Committed.
[Tweet “It can be gutting to learn a client is unhappy with your work, but it’s unrealistic to think it will never happen.”]