Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
- Kat’s four steps to coming up with your business idea.
- Kat’s take on purpose vs. profit.
- Why you should focus on the skills you already have rather than trying to start a business that requires you to learn a new one.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
So, if you’re thinking about starting a business or you’ve already launched one, but it’s not doing as well as you’d like, you don’t want to miss this episode!
How to Take Action:
- Take a screenshot of this episode in your favorite podcast app, post it to Instagram, tag me (@sweetlife_entrepreneur), and let me know your favorite part!
- Join Kat McLead’s Facebook Group | Pinpoint Your High Profit High Purpose Business for Mompreneurs
- Join me in my business mentorship and mastermind, SweetLife Launch.
The SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast | Episode #00: Lifestyle Entrepreneur Manifesto
The SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast | Episode #06: Create & Dominate Your Block Calendar
The SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast | Episode #97: Don’t Use Block Calendar Strategy? It Might Be Costing You Money
The SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast | Episode #15: If You Can’t See It, You Can’t Be It: How to Write Your Own Story
The SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast | Episode #65: Doing Things That Don’t Scale – with John Lee Dumas