Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
- An explanation of six different business models that are conducive to a lifestyle entrepreneur business.
- The pros and cons of each business model.
- Where you can go to learn about four more business models I didn’t have time to cover in this episode.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
This week I’m bringing you the second part of my 4-part business training series this month.
In episode 121, I explained what a lifestyle entrepreneur is and provided five steps for how to become one.
This week, we’re going to dive into some of the more popular business models you can use in your lifestyle entrepreneur business.
Choosing the right business model is incredibly important if you want a business that allows you to live your dream lifestyle.
How to Take Action:
- Download: The Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Online Business Model That’s Right for You.
- Subscribe to the podcast to make sure you don’t miss the business model deep dives coming in the next two episodes.
- Join me in my business mentorship and mastermind, The Committed.
[Tweet “Choosing the right business model is incredibly important if you want a business that allows you to live your dream lifestyle.”]
Burn the Picket Fence – Behind the Scenes of a Lifestyle Entrepreneur Family