Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Podcast Addict | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Access the Checklist: Prep to Launch Your Signature Offer
- An explanation of exactly what a signature offer or program is.
- A breakdown of the two types of signature offers.
- Four reasons a signature offer may be right for your business.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
It’s no secret the online space is crowded. There are millions of coaches, consultants, and service-based providers across hundreds of industries.
So, how do you stand out from the crowd?
If you’re in either phase two, three, or four of my SweetLife Entrepreneur System, it might be time for you to create a signature offer.
A signature offer can help you own your niche and set boundaries with your customers.
Don’t quite know what a signature offer is? Well, you’re about to.
How to Take Action:
- Access the checklist: Prep to Launch Your Signature Offer
- Join the wait list for my upcoming program: Your Signature Offer
- Subscribe to the podcast using the links under the player on this page to make sure you don’t miss part 2!
[Tweet “A signature offer can help you own your niche and set boundaries with your customers.“]
The SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast | Episode 00: Lifestyle Entrepreneur Manifesto
The SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast | Episode 86: 3 Steps to Becoming Known This Year – with April Beach
The SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast | Episode 87: Being Brave, Bold and Authentic to Connect with Your Tribe and Grow Your Online Business – with Amy Porterfield