Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Download: Branding Strategy Template
Join: Branding + Marketing Your Business Course
- The three components of rolling out your new brand.
- The importance of making sure your brand experience matches your brand’s visuals and messages.
- What it looks like to evolve your brand over time.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
As long as your business’ doors are open, you need to be mindful of your brand.
If you’ve found yourself in a place where you don’t know what to post on social media, you think your company looks like everyone else’s, or you’re not getting noticed, it’s likely because you either haven’t been through a branding process or it’s time for you to rebrand.
In this final episode of my three-part series with Elizabeth McFadden, we’re breaking down exactly what to do after you put together the brand strategy we discussed in episodes 143 and 144.
How to Take Action:
- Download: Branding Strategy Template
- Follow Novella Brandhouse on Instagram, @novellabrandhouse
- Join me in my business mentorship and mastermind, SweetLife Launch.
[Tweet “As long as your business’ doors are open, you need to be mindful of your brand.”]
Novella Brandhouse’s Course | Branding + Marketing 101
The SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast | Episode #143: How to Brand Your Business Part 1: What Is Branding And Who Needs A Brand? – with Elizabeth McFadden
The SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast | Episode #144: How to Brand Your Business Part 2: How To Create Your Own Brand Strategy – with Elizabeth McFadden