Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Download: Branding Strategy Template
- A breakdown of the components of a brand strategy.
- The exact steps to take yourself through the branding template and process.
- How to know when to be clear and when to be clever with your messaging and branding.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
Before you can move on to fun, visual parts of your branding, you need to really learn your market and your people.
That’s why we’re continuing our three-part branding conversation with Elizabeth McFadden.
Not only has Elizabeth been such an important asset to the development and growth of my own businesses, but she’s single-handedly responsible for the messaging behind the entire new industry of baby planning and parent coaching that I helped create back in the mid-2000’s.
In last week’s episode, Elizabeth taught us all about what branding is and who it’s for. This week, she’s teaching us the next section of the fundamentals of how to develop your brand so that you can make money, become known, and attract the perfect clients to your business like a magnet.
How to Take Action:
- Download: Branding Strategy Template
- Follow Novella Brandhouse on Instagram, @novellabrandhouse
- Join me in my business mentorship and mastermind, SweetLife Launch.
[Tweet “Before you can move on to fun, visual parts of your branding, you need to really learn your market and your people.”]
The SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast | Episode #134: Increase 1-1 Clients With This 5 Step Discovery Call Formula