Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Join me on Dr. Cheryl Fraser’s Love Bytes mailing list
- The powerful connection between intimacy and business development that can boost your business and brand.
- The three keys to passion.
- Tips help you find your passion again.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
“Falling in love is easy. Staying in love takes mindfulness.” – Dr. Cheryl Fraser
Sharp, frank, and fearless, that’s Buddhist psychologist, sex therapist, author, and speaker Dr. Cheryl Fraser.
Dr. Cheryl is a sought-after media psychologist and relationship expert who combines cutting edge love and sex therapy with mindfulness to help couples cut through resistance and ignite the connection and sizzle they think they’ve lost.
Speaking from the wisdom of others and my own personal experiences, I truly believe there is a connection between our intimate relationship with our spouse or partner and the success of our business.
So, whether you’re married, planning to be married, or seeking a more intimate and passionate relationship with your partner, this is one episode you do not want to miss!
How to Take Action:
- Join me on Dr. Cheryl Fraser’s Love Bytes mailing list.
- Reach out to me on Instagram or Dr. Cheryl on Facebook and let us know what you thought about the episode.
- Join me in my business mentorship and mastermind, The Committed.
[Tweet “Falling in love is easy. Staying in love takes mindfulness.”]
Dr. Cheryl Fraser’s Book | Buddha’s Bedroom, The Mindful Loving Path To Sexual Passion and Lifelong Intimacy
Dr. Cheryl Fraser’s Video on Tantric Sexuality
Rachel Hollis’ Book | Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are so You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be