Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
- The difference between homeschooling and unschooling.
- The business model of homeschooling or unschooling and whether it might be a good fit for your family.
- How both Otakara and I are navigating these disruptive waters with our own children.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
There’s a lifestyle entrepreneur movement happening and each year more and more families are pulling their kids from traditional schools for two reasons:
1) The system isn’t preparing their children to be entrepreneurial independent thinkers.
2) The traditional school system is cramping their family’s desire for time and location freedom.
In this disruptive episode, we dive into the difference of homeschooling, unschooling and traditional education, how each is affecting our kids and if it’s time for you make a change for your lifestyle, kids and future.
I also share behind the scenes of how we’re navigating these questions in our family and how we handle three kids who thrive in three separate structures.
How to Take Action:
- Follow my family’s disruptive journey with our behind-the-scence vlog, Burn The Picket Fence™
- Reach out to me on Instagram and Otakara on Facebook to let us know what you think about this episode and movement.
- Join me in my business mentorship and mastermind, The Committed.
[Tweet “There’s a lifestyle entrepreneur movement happening and each year more and more families are pulling their kids from traditional schools …”]
Burn The Picket Fence™ on Instagram
The SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast | Episode #84: Inside The Life Of An Entrepreneur’s Kid – Interviewing My Son Tim Beach
The SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast | Episode #99: Taking Big Risks To Design Your Life While Raising Thoughtful Kids – with Sitinee Sheffert
Lifestyle Entrepreneur Impact Weekend