Take a free SweetLife Entrepreneur Self Assessment
Listen to the Podcast Here:
Today, We’re Talking About Something That’s Not Exactly Politically Correct.
I don’t hide the fact that I’m a Christian but I also don’t regularly talk about it on the podcast.
However, I do strongly believe in being transparent about your core beliefs when you’re in a place of leadership and, seeing that it’s Easter week, I felt the need to address the often-confusing dilemma of mixing your faith with your business.
In This Episode:
Alex Miranda is a former Miami nightclub promoter who, after having a “come to Jesus” moment, left the nightclubs behind to start the Daily Godpreneur; a personal development brand for Christian entrepreneurs.
One topic that’s always been of interest to me as a Christian entrepreneur, is the balance between needing money but not worshiping it.
During part of our conversation, Alex summed it beautifully when he said, “The profits are a byproduct of me doing what I’m born to do.”
[Tweet “The profits are a byproduct of me doing what I’m born to do.”]
Why You Can Expect:
In this episode, Alex and I talk about:
- His professional and spiritual journey
- How Alex sees the Bible as a book on how to run a business
- The importance of discovering your calling and then shaping your business around it
- How he takes his clients down the path of finding their calling
- How to balance your business and being open about your faith
- And 3 steps you can take right now to incorporate your spiritual life in your business operations.
Join the SweetLife Facebook Community and practice going live in a safe space.
Serious about growing your business? Get the podcast to your inbox every Monday – Sign up here.
Alex Miranda’s Program | Launch in 2 Days
Alex Miranda’s Book | Discovering Your Calling as an Entrepreneur
LOVE IT? Please leave us an iTunes review. Here’s how!