Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Download My Block Calendar Cheat Sheet
- A breakdown of exactly what a block calendar is.
- An explanation of the most common “blocks” to put in your calendar.
- Tips for how to handle the items that come up throughout the day that don’t fit into your current block.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
Block calendars are used to block off times in your week for focused work and they are one of the most effective tools you can have in your productivity toolkit.
They allow you to focus your time and energy on one thing at a time, help you say no to “shiny object syndrome,” and enable you to rebound more quickly if you do become distracted.
Using a block calendar will help you take massive action and increase your productivity in ways that will help you see immediate results.
How to Take Action:
- Download My Block Calendar Cheat Sheet
- Watch the YouTube video below to hear how a block calendar changed our lives and helped us out of a very stressful time
- Determine the blocks that should be on your calendar