Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Download a FREE excerpt of Sashka Hanna-Rappl’s Book, Soul’d Out: Your Guide to Finding Your Life Purpose
- An explanation of how your business and your brand are not the same thing.
- Why your business is at a greater risk of failing if you jump into the branding phase too quickly.
- The steps you need to take when developing the soul of your brand.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
One of the most important strategies in business development is doing a great job branding your company. And, since we’re spending this entire month talking all things business development, I couldn’t think of a better way to start off than by speaking with a branding expert like our guest this week.
Sashka Hanna-Rappl is also a leadership coach, business strategist, entertainer, author, and speaker who helps visionaries go from unknown underdog to brand leader using creativity, humor, imagination, and wisdom.
Before you take another step in starting your business, take a listen to this episode to begin finding the soul of your brand.
How to Take Action:
- Download a FREE excerpt of Sashka Hanna-Rappl’s Book, Soul’d Out: Your Guide to Finding Your Life Purpose
- Take a listen to Sashka Hanna-Rappl’s No Name Brand Podcast
- Join me in my business mentorship and mastermind, The Committed.
[Tweet “Before you take another step in starting your business, take a listen to this episode to begin finding the soul of your brand.“]
Sashka Hanna-Rappl’s The Brand Formula Training
Sashka Hanna-Rappl’s Wonderland Mastermind