Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Download Jennifer Kroiss’ FREE guide, 7 Steps for Making a Professional Networking Event Feel Less Like Work
- How to find a great community.
- What to do at community events to maximize your time and efforts.
- How to follow-up after community events.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
Community truly is the new currency.
However, most of us don’t have the time to sit around and start new relationships. So, we have to be very strategic with our time and how we build a bond with our clients.
Jennifer Kroiss is a business strategist and networking enthusiast who says relationships have influenced every aspect of her 20-year career. She’s now become so great at connecting with others that she left her corporate job three years ago and has a successful business based entirely on referrals.
If you’re a new entrepreneur or an established one who feels you’re not fully connected to a community the way you want to be, you don’t want to miss Jennifer’s tips in this episode.
How to Take Action:
- Download Jennifer Kroiss’ FREE guide, 7 Steps for Making a Professional Networking Event Feel Less Like Work
- Block off time in your calendar and attend your first networking or community-building event.
- Join me in my business mentorship and mastermind, The Committed.
[Tweet “Community truly is the new currency.”]