Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Podcast Addict | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
- How Amy develops her own content and how she teaches others to create content to build their first online course.
- Amy’s advice on how long you should wait before creating your first online course.
- Why being vulnerable and transparent helps you connect with your tribe, and how Amy practices this in her own business.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
Amy Porterfield has worked with mega-brands like Harley-Davidson motorcycles and peak performance coach, Tony Robbins; where she oversaw the content development team and collaborated on groundbreaking online marketing campaigns.
Amy inspires over 250,000 online entrepreneurs through her bestselling marketing courses, thriving social media community, and popular podcast; Online Marketing Made Easy.
Even though I’ve been creating online courses for a decade, it wasn’t until I connected with Amy two years ago that I finally streamlined my systems and lowered my “workload”.
Whether you’re just starting to launch your first online course, or you’re a course creation veteran like me, you’re going to learning from Amy.
How to Take Action:
- Check Out Amy’s Free Webinar: The Ultimate List Building Catch-Up Plan
- Take a listen to Amy’s Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast.
- Find out What Phase of the SweetLife Entrepreneur System You’re In
[Tweet “Even though I’ve been creating online courses for a decade, it wasn’t until I connected with Amy two years ago that it all finally clicked.“]