Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Podcast Addict | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Download: Suzanne Brown’s Know Your Why Guide
- Suzanne’s thoughts on why routines, especially at bedtime and in the morning, are critical for keeping your family organized.
- Suzanne’s tips for staying focused and maintaining your new routines.
- Why Suzanne’s advocates for outsourcing certain parts of your daily or weekly routines.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
It’s that time of year when our kids are getting a fresh start by heading back to school. It’s also the perfect time of year for our families to get a fresh start as well.
Implementing strategies and structures as a family as your kids head back to school can lead to less stress and more revenue.
This week’s guest, Suzanne Brown, is a strategic marketing and business consultant, work-life balance speaker, and the author of Mompowerment: Insights from Professional Part-Time Working Moms Who Balance Career and Family.
If you’re finding your home to be a little chaotic with the start of a new school year, take a listen as Suzanne shares structural systems and formulas for ways we can capitalize on the current season we’re in and how we can leverage these systems, both for our business and our family.
How to Take Action:
- Download Suzanne Brown’s Know Your Why Guide
- Explore More SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast Episodes
- Follow the SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast on Instagram
[Tweet “Implementing strategies and structures as a family as your kids head back to school can lead to less stress and more revenue.“]