Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Download the Guide to Disrupt Your Course and Help Your Students Succeed!
- The % of people who actually complete online courses.
- Do you have or are you launching online courses? What you need to do.
- Questions to ask yourself when deciding if an online course will help you grow your business.
- Why I’ve completely turned my 2019 business model upside down, because of this shift in online courses.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
Listen, I love online courses as much as the next gal. I honestly, I’m sure I love them even more because online courses are how I’ve built my business and lifestyle for 11 years.
I’ve been creating and selling online courses since 2008 and it’s what I teach my clients to do, but …
The online course world is changing and, if you don’t change your approach, you’re going to be left behind.
Whether you’ve already created a course, you’re in the process of creating of creating one now, or you’re planning to create on in the future, you’re going to need the information in this episode.
How to Take Action:
- Download my Guide: Disrupt Your Course and Help Your Students Succeed!
- Join a free webinar I am teaching to help you get the results you want.
[Tweet “The online course world is changing and, if you don’t change your approach, you’re going to be left behind.“]
Free Webinar: The Status Of Online Courses and What You Need To Know
Why No One Finishes An Online Course—And Why It Doesn’t Matter by Tyler Basu