Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Podcast Addict | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Download: #CreativityCleanse Strategy Quadrant PDF
- Cindy’s system for clearing mental space and getting your business, and personal life, organized.
- What to do with ideas that aren’t a priority now, but that you’ll want to explore further in the future.
- Why you need to have something that allows you to walk away from your business for a little while and helps you come back recharged.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
We’re approaching one of my favorite times of the year.
The kids are heading back to school (or three different schools in my case) and we can start shifting our focus back to our businesses.
However, sometimes coming back to a business after a hiatus can be chaotic or overwhelming.
As this week’s guest says, “Chaos is nothing but fear. That’s what overwhelm is.”
Cindy Van Arman is a highly sought-after accountability and kick-you-in-the-butt speaker who is super passionate about empowering solopreneurs to get stuff done and giving you the tools you need to conquer overwhelm.
In this episode, Cindy shares with us her proven system to help open the space needed to finally take control of your time and energy so you can have a business that you run instead of it being the other way around.
The great thing about Cindy’s system is that it can work no matter what phase of the SweetLife Entrepreneur System you’re in and it can also help you take control of your life outside of your business.
How to Take Action:
- Download: #CreativityCleanse Strategy Quadrant PDF
- Take the SweetLife Entrepreneur Self Assessment
- Check out the new SweetLife Podcast Instagram account