Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Take a look at my recommended business coach interview questions.
- A breakdown of five ways to know if you’re ready to hire a business coach.
- A list of some of the questions you should ask your potential coach to make sure they’re a good fit.
- A few ways I can personally help you as a business coach myself.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
If you listen to this podcast, chances are you either already have a business or you want to start one.
Building a business takes a lot of work and time, and if you’ve been trying to do it on your own with little results, it might be time for a business coach.
In this episode we talk about how to know if you’re ready for a private business mentor and if so… how to find the right one!
How to Take Action:
- Download these business coach interview questions.
- Evaluate your business and determine if it’s time to hire a private business coach.
- Join me in my brand new business mentorship and mastermind, The Committed.
[Tweet “Is it time for you to stop trying to start or grow your business on your own?“]
What to do if you can’t hire a private coach right now? Download the DIY Calendar here.
SweetLife Entrepreneur | Episode 95: How to Create a Keyless Life And Live Like A Chillpreneur – with Denise Duffield-Thomas
Denise Duffield Thomas’ Book | Chillpreneur: The New Rules for Creating Success, Freedom, and Abundance on Your Terms
April Beach’s Business Coach | Taki Moore
Follow April Beach on Instagram