Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
- How we’re physically affected by the situations we’re in every single day.
- Solving the disconnect between your business and your body so they’re both growing together.
- Five investments you can make to align with your body.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
As entrepreneurs, we place incredibly high demands on our body and often give it very little in return.
Earlier this year, my body decided it had had enough. For the first time ever, my body couldn’t keep up with what I was demanding of it.
That’s why I’m so excited to bring you my guests for this week!
Tah and Kole Woody have a combined 25 years in emergency medicine, 17 years in educating professionals about addictions, and 14 years in personal training and body alignment.
They’ve also worked with New York City’s high-stressed entrepreneurs to help them identify what’s going on inside their body to relieve stress and help them have different modalities they can do in order to understand their own bodies cues of when disease is coming and start to heal themselves before that happens.
This isn’t the typical self-care, make sure you get good sleep, and go to the gym advice. This is bio integration. Take a listen to find out exactly what that means.
How to Take Action:
- Begin making the five investments discussed in this episode.
- Reach out to me on Instagram (@sweetlife_entrepreneur) and let me know what you thought of this topic and episode.
- Join me in my business mentorship and mastermind, The Committed.
[Tweet “As entrepreneurs, we place incredibly high demands on our body and often give it very little in return.“]
Tah and Kole’s 5 Investments – Google Doc
Tah and Kole Whitty’s Video Library
Kole Whitty’s Podcast | Warrior Women with a Purpose