Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
- The five steps of Nikki Rausch’s Selling Staircase.
- What to say when you get on a sales call.
- Whether or not you should provide any free coaching during your discovery calls.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
If you’re uncomfortable selling to your people, you literally can’t afford to miss this episode.
Nikki Rausch is a seasoned sales guru with decades of experience behind her who has a passion for the art of authentic selling.
After 25 years selling to companies and organizations like The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Hewlett Packard, and Nasa, Nikki decided to trade-in her road warrior status so that she could help entrepreneurs sell in a way that builds relationships and creates more connections, closed deals, and long-term clients.
As a sales coach, trainer, author, and speaker, Nikki transforms the misunderstood process of selling into techniques, tools, and tips that can be successfully incorporated into a process that you can replicate.
How to Take Action:
- Take the SweetLife Assessment to find out if this episode is meant for you and where you’re at with your business.
- Get your FREE copy of Nikki Rausch’s e-Book, Closing the Sale: Three Secrets of Master Sellers!
- Join me in my business mentorship and mastermind, The Committed.