Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Take a look at our podcast production spreadsheet
- A breakdown of the four steps we, as a company, use to produce this podcast from start to finish.
- The key to making your podcast standout.
- A fantastic free resource if you need a little support and guidance on starting a podcast for your business.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
Did you know that 67 million people in the United States listened to podcasts in 2017?
That’s 25% of the entire population of the country!
A podcast is obviously something I believe is a valuable asset for service-based entrepreneurs and this episode actually marks the 2-year anniversary of this podcast.
So, I thought it was time to give you a peek behind the curtain and explain exactly how my team and I bring this show to you week after week.
How to Take Action:
- Take a look at our podcast production spreadsheet.
- Check out our behind-the-scenes videos with our previous guests on YouTube.
- Join the Wait List for my brand new business mentorship and mastermind, The Committed.
[Tweet “Did you know that 67 million people in the United States listened to podcasts in 2017?“]
Forbes’ Article | What’s Really Driving The Limitless Growth Of Podcasts
Britany Felix | Podcasting for Coaches
Follow April Beach on Instagram