Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Download Corie Clark’s strategy sheet, 5 tips to SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE starting today
- How to create margin in four different areas of your life; your health, home, finances, and time.
- Five different ways to simplify your life.
- The connection between mental, physical, and spiritual health and the success of your business.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
If you want to start or grow a business, you need to make room in your life for entrepreneurship.
That’s where this week’s guest comes in …
Corie Clark is a business educator, creator of the Purposeful Planner, author of The Simplicity Project, and host of the Purpose with Corie Clark podcast.
Corie loves not only helping others find their purpose but equipping them to live it out and turn it into a profitable business.
Today, Corie and I will be discussing all about how you can create the margins and space in your life so you can grow your business.
How to Take Action:
- Download Corie Clark’s strategy sheet, 5 tips to SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE starting today
- Do an evaluation of the four key areas discussed in this episode to see where you can begin to create margins in them.
- Join me in my business mentorship and mastermind, The Committed.
[Tweet “If you want to start or grow a business, you need to make room in your life for entrepreneurship.”]
Corie Clark’s Website
Corie Clark’s Shop
Corie Clark’s Book | The Simplicity Project
Corie Clark’s Podcast | Purpose with Corie Clark
John J. Ratey’s Book | Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain
The SweetLife Entrepreneur Podcast | Episode 02: Don’t Make Perfect the Enemy