Subscribe: iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | Stitcher | Facebook Messenger
Donate $100 To Join The SweetLife Project – Online Business Building Course (100% of Proceeds Given To NonProfits)
- The three key relationships you should have to make sure your business is growing in a healthy and profitable way.
- The negative impacts not having these three strong relationships will have on your business.
- How you can cultivate these three key relationships if you find they’re not as strong as they should be.
Why This Episode Is Awesome:
Even though entrepreneurship can feel lonely at times, it’s impossible to grow your business without relationships. That’s why this entire month has been devoted to various types of relationships and today’s episode is no different.
Whether you’re still in the planning phases of your business or you’ve been at it a while, there are key relationships that are critical in today’s world if you want to grow your business and I couldn’t go through relationship month without breaking them down for you.
How to Take Action:
- Donate $100 To Join The SweetLife Project – Online Business Building Course (100% of Proceeds Given To NonProfits).
- Evaluate your three key relationships and take the steps provided in the episode to improve any of the relationships that might be lacking.
- Join me in my business mentorship and mastermind, The Committed.